The following payment options are available:
1) Online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking through Payment Gateway)
You can buy the books online by making online payment from here.
By Credit Card: Our payment gateway accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB & CitiBank E-Cards. Please note that even credit cards that are valid only in India & Nepal are acceptable.
By Debit Card: All major Debit Cards issued by Banks in India are accepted.
Net Banking through Internet Payment Gateway: You can choose this option if you have an internet banking-enabled account with any of the following banks:
Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
Bank of Baroda (Retail Banking & Corporate Banking)
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank Ltd.
J & K Bank
Karur Vysya Bank Limited
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (Corporate Banking)
Bank of Rajasthan
Royal Bank of Scotland
South Indian Bank
State Bank Of India
State Bank of Indore
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Travancore
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Union Bank Of India
• If you prefer to make payment via Net Banking, and would like to make payment directly to us through your Bank's Website, please see payment option 2 below.
• You can make payment via Net Banking even if your Bank's name does not figure in the above list. See payment option 2 below.
• If you face any difficulty while making online payment, please let us know by email (), or give us a call.
2) Payment through Net Banking/NEFT/RTGS:
You can make a NEFT/RTGS payment from any Bank, from anywhere in India, into our Bank account. Please send an email to for instructions.
You can make payment via Net Banking (directly, via your Bank's online interface) into our Bank account. This option is open only to accounts held with Banks in India. Please send an email to for instructions.
3) Demand Draft: To make payment by Demand Draft (DD), please do five things:
• Make the DD payable to the "Adult Faculties Council".
• Make the DD payable at "Ernakulam" or "Kochi" or "Cochin".
• Make the DD “A/c Payee only”.
• Write your name and telephone number on the back of the DD.
• Send the DD (along with the filled-in Order Form) — preferably, by a leading courier service/speed post (or by Regd. Post Ack. Due). The DD can also be sent to us with a covering letter mentioning your name, full address, telephone number and email address. Note this: Do not send your DD by ordinary post. No!
(a) If you want your DD and order form to be delivered to us extra fast (that is, faster than the registered post), please use the services of the Speed Post or a top-of-the-line courier agency that makes delivery directly. Do NOT send your payment and order form to us through a courier agency that makes delivery through a multi-layered network of agents and sub-agents. This is not safe. Such courier agencies or their agents and sub-agents may not deliver your packet to the addressee promptly. What is worse, they may even deliver the packet to unauthorized persons in the neighbourhood, rather than at the right address, outside office hours.
(b) If you are planning to send the DD and order form to us through a courier agency, please write the words “Deliver only to addressee” prominently, immediately above our address, on the face of the packet that you hand over to the courier.
(c) Please also preserve the way-bill/receipt that the courier agency gives you at the time of collecting packets from you for delivery. This proof of despatch will help you track the packet sent by you.
4) Money Order: To make payment by Speed MO or by Ordinary MO, you should do two things:
• Write your name, full address and telephone number in the space for communication (meant for the payee) in the MO. You should do this.
• Rush your filled-in Order Form (or a letter giving your name, full address, telephone mumber and the Money Order Number) under separate cover, so that it reaches us at the same time as your MO – or even earlier. You can also send these details to us by email to . (Don't forget to send the letter/email to us!).
• You should not mail to us Indian or foreign currency in hard cash.
• We do not accept Cheques.