“Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English…” – THE HINDU Business Line.
“This course… has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere.” – General Knowledge Today.
“Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one… It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair.” – THE HINDU.
There are a total of 20 short books in this set. These are a series of short books written by Prof. Kev Nair on how to build fluency in English. Here are the titles of these 20 self-study books:
- B1: Idea units & Fluency. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-20-9)
- B2: Speech Generation & Flow Production. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-21-6)
- B3: Teaching your Tongue & Speech Rhythm. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-22-3)
- B4: Key Speech-initiators & Speech-unit Patterns. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-23-0)
- S1: Fluency in Functional English (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-32-2)
- S2: Fluency in Functional English (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-33-9)
- S3: Fluency in Telephone English and Sectoral English. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-34-6)
- B5: How to Deal with Hesitation. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-24-7)
- B6: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-25-4)
- B7: Packing of Information in Speech. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-26-1)
- B8: Impromptu Speech-flow Techniques. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-27-8)
- S4: Fluency Building and Mouth Gymnastics. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-35-3)
- S5: Fluency in speaking about people. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-36-0)
- B9: Fluency in Asking Questions. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-28-5)
- B10: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-29-2)
- B11: Fluency & Moment-to-Moment Speech-production. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-30-8)
- B12: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 3). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-31-5)
- S6: Fluency in Topicwise English (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-37-7)
- S7: Fluency in Topicwise English (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-39-1)
- S8: Fluency & Pronunciation. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-38-4)
A book-wise detailed list of contents is given in the product image gallery. The are also available here.
The ISBNs listed above are of the Ebook version. To see the ISBNs of Paperback version, click here.
The contents of the paperback version and the Ebook version are identical.
NOTE: The books in the WORDPEDIA series (Fluency Lexicons) do not form part of the Fluentzy Set.
For more information on the Fluentzy book set, visit https://fluentzy.com
This book is also available separately in Paperback format. BUY THE PAPERBACK VERSION
Click here for the Ebook Delivery Procedure
The e-books are delivered only as downloadable files over the Internet. You will need a computer and an active Internet connection to download the e-books. Once you download the e-books, you will need a computer to read them. The e-books are in PDF format, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (available as a free download from www.adobe.com) to read the books on your computer-screen. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other PDF viewing software installed on your computer, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com and install it on your computer.