Fluentzy English fluency self study book set (20 Ebooks)
“Prof. Kev Nair’s English Fluency Encyclopaedia, the definitive work on fluency development. This work consists of 20 authoritative books on how to systematically develop fluency in English…” – THE HINDU Business Line.
“This course… has become the international standard against which advanced courses in English speech production are compared everywhere.” – General Knowledge Today.
“Courses in spoken English are aplenty. But the programme in fluency devised by Kev Nair, a pioneer in the field, is quite a detailed one… It comprises 20 books authored by Prof. Nair.” – THE HINDU.
There are a total of 20 short books in this set. These are a series of short books written by Prof. Kev Nair on how to build fluency in English. Here are the titles of these 20 self-study books (ebook versions):
- B1: Idea units & Fluency. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-20-9)
- B2: Speech Generation & Flow Production. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-21-6)
- B3: Teaching your Tongue & Speech Rhythm. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-22-3)
- B4: Key Speech-initiators & Speech-unit Patterns. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-23-0)
- S1: Fluency in Functional English (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-32-2)
- S2: Fluency in Functional English (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-33-9)
- S3: Fluency in Telephone English and Sectoral English. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-34-6)
- B5: How to Deal with Hesitation. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-24-7)
- B6: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-25-4)
- B7: Packing of Information in Speech. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-26-1)
- B8: Impromptu Speech-flow Techniques. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-27-8)
- S4: Fluency Building and Mouth Gymnastics. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-35-3)
- S5: Fluency in speaking about people. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-36-0)
- B9: Fluency in Asking Questions. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-28-5)
- B10: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-29-2)
- B11: Fluency & Moment-to-Moment Speech-production. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-30-8)
- B12: Oral Training in Fluency Vocabulary (Part 3). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-31-5)
- S6: Fluency in Topicwise English (Part 1). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-37-7)
- S7: Fluency in Topicwise English (Part 2). (ISBN: 978-93-81424-39-1)
- S8: Fluency & Pronunciation. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-38-4)
WORDPEDIA Fluency Word Power Tools Set (10 Lexicons/Ebooks)
“For free flow of English… These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos.” – THE HINDU.
“Dictionaries for the tongue… first-of-their-kind compilations… provide fluency aspirants with all the essential word combinations they should master in order to reach a high communicative performance level…” – The New Indian Express.
The WORDPEDIA set consists of:
- The Complete Fluency Words. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-41-4)
- A Dictionary of Fluency Word Clusters. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-5-8)
- A Dictionary of Essential Fluency Phrases. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-7-2)
- A Dictionary of Active Fluency Combinations. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-3-4)
- Comprehensive Adjectival Fluency Dictionary. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-45-2)
- Narrative Fluency Dictionary. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-47-6)
- Core Fluency Thesaurus. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-43-8)
- Thesaurus of Phrasal Verbs. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-49-0)
- Thesaurus of Descriptive English. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-51-3)
- Thesaurus of Fluent English Adjectives. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-53-7)
The e-books are delivered only as downloadable files over the Internet. You will need a computer and an active Internet connection to download the e-books. Once you download the e-books, you will need a computer (or a mobile phone or a tablet, with a PDF reader App installed) to read them. The e-books are in PDF format, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (available as a free download from www.adobe.com) or other alternate PDF reader software installed on your computer, to read the books on your computer-screen. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other PDF viewing software installed on your computer, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com and install it on your computer.