WORDPEDIA Fluency Word Power Tools Set (10 Fluency Lexicons, Ebook Versions)
“For free flow of English… These books are for people who want to join in a conversation in English but are inhibited for lack of the right words, for those who have the essential education to converse in English, but just cannot decide on the words or rather word combos.” – THE HINDU.
“Dictionaries for the tongue… first-of-their-kind compilations… provide fluency aspirants with all the essential word combinations they should master in order to reach a high communicative performance level…” – The New Indian Express.
The WORDPEDIA set consists of:
- The Complete Fluency Words. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-41-4)
- A Dictionary of Fluency Word Clusters. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-5-8)
- A Dictionary of Essential Fluency Phrases. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-7-2)
- A Dictionary of Active Fluency Combinations. (ISBN: 978-81-920807-3-4)
- Comprehensive Adjectival Fluency Dictionary. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-45-2)
- Narrative Fluency Dictionary. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-47-6)
- Core Fluency Thesaurus. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-43-8)
- Thesaurus of Phrasal Verbs. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-49-0)
- Thesaurus of Descriptive English. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-51-3)
- Thesaurus of Fluent English Adjectives. (ISBN: 978-93-81424-53-7)
The e-books are delivered only as downloadable files over the Internet. You will need a computer and an active Internet connection to download the e-books. Once you download the e-books, you will need a computer (or a mobile phone or a tablet, with a PDF reader App installed) to read them. The e-books are in PDF format, and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (available as a free download from www.adobe.com) or other alternate PDF reader software installed on your computer, to read the books on your computer-screen. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other PDF viewing software installed on your computer, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com and install it on your computer.